Partnering with individuals, teams, and organizations for clarity, effective action, and results.
Daly-Donovan Consulting is celebrating its 24th year supporting organization change. We work with organizations to clarify strategic direction and desired results, align organizational systems and dynamics around those goals and strategies, and connect people to maximize all organizational resources for success.
Watch Amy Daly-Donovan introduce skills and concepts for effective facilitation:
We understand the inter-connectedness of people, processes, and systems and strive to clarify and enhance those elements to create a strong culture and have organizational impact. Working with individuals and teams to optimize performance and results is at the heart of our work; creating and maintaining powerful relationships leads to powerful results. We use a variety of approaches to match your organization’s unique culture and challenges.
- Staff Retreat/Off-Site Design and Facilitation
- Meeting Facilitation
- Team Effectiveness
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
- Staff and Management Development
- Individual-Team-Organization Alignment
- Relationship Building
- Facilitative Leadership
- Group Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, and Influencer training